Because your practice probably gets leads from many offline sources like phone calls and walk-ins, Dewy allows you to manually create contacts so you can keep in touch with these leads and hopefully convert them into paying patients. You can manually create one-off contacts in your account in a few easy steps. This guide will walk you through where you can add contacts, how you do it and how can ensure that these leads receive the right communication from your practice at the right time.
1. Navigate to the Contacts page by clicking "Contacts" in the left menu.
2. Click the "Add a contact" button.
3. An "Add a Contact" pop up will open. Add as much information as your can and click "Add."
In most cases, you can disregard the "Account" field. However, try to add their full name, email and phone number.
4. On the next screen, you can add Contact Actions.
5. Click the "Apply" button.
🎉 Congrats! You just created a contact in Dewy!