Email campaigns can only be sent to contacts on a list. Your Dewy account comes pre-programmed with several lists that segment you patient contacts based on procedure and lead status; however, you may want to create different lists depending on how your practice buckets patients within your practice. For example, some practices may want to send Botox email campaigns to their CoolSculpting patients or vice versa.
A list is a group of contacts who have opted into receiving communications from you. Lists are also the primary way to broadly group contacts based on interest or message type (newsletter, announcements, alerts).
To learn how to create a list, follow these steps:
1. Click "Lists" on the left side navigation to go to the Lists overview page.
2. Click either "Create a new list" or "Add New List."
3. Type the name of the list into the "Name your list" field.
4. Type the website URL that this list is for. Go ahead and use your practice's main URL for this field.
5. Remind your contacts why they are on this list and why you are emailing them by typing it in the reminder field provided. You can copy and paste this below to follow email compliance laws: "You are receiving this email because you signed up to get updates from our practice."
6. Click the "Create List" button.
🥳 Woohoo! You just created your first list!